Ticket Transfer (The 1901 Club)
1901 Members can transfer tickets to their guests right from the ticketing site. An account has already been created for you, please log in using the email address on your lead 1901 Club account and password you have created one. If you don’t know your password, please use the reset password link.
If you do not know what email address is registered on your account, please contact The 1901 Club on 01273 668855 (option 2) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Tickets (NFC)
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers about Mobile Tickets (NFC) here.
How do I use Ticket Transfer?
- 1. Click here to visit your tickets page, or go to bhafc.club/ticketdownload. Note that you will be required to log in to your MyAlbion account.
- 2. Tick the box next to one of the tickets you want to transfer.
- 3. Click Transfer Tickets
- 4. On the next window, tick the box next to all tickets you want to transfer, and add in the name of attendees and the email you want these to go to (either the attendees or yourself if you want to send seperately).
- 5. Once done, scroll to the bottom and click the green Transfer Tickets button:
- Your tickets will now have been transferred, and you will get an email to confirm this.
How do I recall transferred tickets?
- 1. First login, by clicking Sign In in the top right corner of this page, or clicking here:
- 2. Click your name in the top right corner, which will take you to your eCRM record:
- 3. Click the Ticket header to be taken to your tickets.
- 4. Tick the box next to one of the tickets you want to recall.
- 5. Click Recall Transferred Tickets:
- 6. On the next window, tick the box next to all tickets you want to recall.
- 7. Once done, scroll to the bottom and click the green Recall Transferred Tickets button:
- Your tickets will now have been recalled, and you will get an email to confirm this.
What do transferred tickets and email confirmations look like?
- The email confirmation you will recieve when you transfer tickets will look like this:
- Guests will get a simple email confirmation, with an attached PDF document. This PDF document has all the information about where they need to enter the stadium as well as the dress code and any terms and conditions.
At the top of this document are links to download a Mobile Ticket. If they don't have access to a mobile device, the PDF can be printed out as there is a barcode on this document that can be used to access the stadium.