Season Ticket Holders can upgrade their concession tickets (eg under 21, under 18, under 10 or over 65), for any home league men's match. To upgrade your ticket you will need to follow the steps below, pay for the difference in price, and then forward the new ticket to the person who will be using the ticket for the game.
Season Ticket Upgrades
- You must be signed into the account of the named supporter on the season ticket to be able to upgrade the season ticket for a fixture. Click Here to sign in.
- 1. Click your name in the top right corner, which will take you to your eCRM record.
- 2. Then click "Tickets" to be taken to the Ticket section.
- 3. Tick the box next to the ticket you want share, and click "Change Price Type":
- 4. A window will pop-up where you can check the fixture and seat details are correct of the seat you want to upgrade. Select the age band of the supporter who will be attending (ie the age they will be on the day of the match):
- 5. Click "Proceed to Checkout":
- 6. This pages confirms that supporters will be sent a dual ticket which is a print at home, with a link embeded to download the ticket to their mobile device. Click "Next" to continue:
- 7. On the payment screen, you will be charged the value of the match ticket, discounted by the pro-rata (one nineteenth) value of your season ticket, and you will need to confirm the terms and conditions for the ticket. if you choose to upgrade by phone or on the day of the match you will be charged an administration fee. You may be offered 'Booking Protect', which offers you refund protection for certain circumstances when the attendee cannot get to the game - read the information carefully. Upgrades cannot be reversed so check that the match and price type are correct before proceeding:
- 8. The new ticket will now have been sent to your inbox, please find this email and forward on to the new attendee as soon as possible.:
- Click Here to sign in.