Season Ticket Exchange
To list your seat on the ticket exchange, make sure you are logged in to the correct MyAlbion account first.
Once logged in, click the button below.
The button will not work if you are not logged in!
With virtually every game in the Premier League selling out, the demand for tickets has never been higher. The new ticket exchange on tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com allows ticket holders to list their tickets for sale for any matches they are unable to attend and receive a refund in to their nominated bank account.
Once the seat sells, you will get the amount paid for the ticket minus a £1 administration fee. Refunds will be processed by bank transfer up to 5 working days after the game has been played and those supporters who successfully sell their tickets will be emailed and advised a refund has been processed.
- To sell your season ticket seat, login to your online ticketing account at tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com
- Click HERE to see any games currently on sale where you may list your ticket for exchange (please note you may only list your own seat, so each supporter must log in to their own account to list their ticket)
- If you do not see a prompt, just click on your name in the top right hand corner and then click 'personal details'. On the top right of the screen under 'Alerts' you will be able to locate the ticket exchange
- When listing your ticket you will be asked to enter your bank account details and tick the box to list your ticket for sale
- Once the club reaches sell out, any tickets listed on the exchange will be made available to supporters with the credentials to purchase tickets (please note 1901 seats will be released once the 1901 seating has sold out)
- If you change your mind and want to attend the match you have listed your ticket for, as long as the ticket has not sold, you can de-list it and use your ticket (however if it has sold this cannot be reversed)
- Once the seat sells, you will get the amount paid for the ticket minus a £1 administration fee
- Supporters are advised that they will NOT be notified if the ticket has sold until after the game, when the refund is processed. To check whether the ticket has been sold a supporter should login and check their account
- Refunds will be processed by bank transfer up to 5 working days after the game has been played and those supporters who successfully sell their tickets will be emailed and advised a refund has been processed
- Tickets listed on the ticket exchange will be sold at adult ticket price. Disabled supporters seated with a personal assistant should note both tickets must be listed together for sale