The MyAlbion Digital Account
MyAlbion Digital is a new central registration point for supporters of Brighton & Hove Albion. It replaces the existing, separate accounts for different club online systems for Ticketing, Shop and Video. It is designed to be a single, standard way for the Club's supporters to access all online services on www.brightonandhovealbion.com, removing the need for different logins and passwords.
Everyone, including supporters already with existing ticketing or online store accounts will need a MyAlbion Digital Account - you will need to create an account before you can continue using the Club"s ticketing systems.
If you are a Season Ticket Holder, MyAlbion+ Member, or if you have ever purchased tickets before 29th August 2019, it is essential that you create a MyAlbion Digital account and link it to your existing fan number.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers about your MyAlbion Digital Account here.
Please be aware that if you are a 1901 Club Member an account has already been created for you. Details of how to log in to this account have been emailed to you on 29th August 2019, so please check your inbox.
How do I create and link my accounts?
In order to set up and link your account please follow these steps (you only need to do this once):
- 1. Click here to login
- 2. Click 'Create Account'
- 3. Enter your details. Please note that the name, date of birth and email address details must exactly match the ones we currently hold for you in order to link your account.
- 4. Choose a password, and register your account.
- 5. You will receive an email from email@example.com asking you to confirm your registration. Follow the instructions in that email, then log in to your new account.
- 6. After logging in, if you are not taken directly to the account linking page, click the 'Linked Accounts' button on your profile page (or click here), then click to 'Link Ticketing Account'.
- 7. Enter your Fan Number at the bottom of the screen and click 'Link'.
- If you have any problems linking your account you can call 01273 668855 (option 1) or email login@brightonandhovealbion
Please note we strongly recommend that you link your account as soon as possible so that we can resolve any problems you might encounter before you next need to purchase any tickets.