Season Ticket Direct Debits
Interest-Free Direct Debit Scheme
Our Direct Debit scheme allows supporters to pay for their season ticket in interest-free monthly payments, taken from your nominated bank account on the first working day each month. An added benefit is that your season ticket will automatically renew each year (unless you opt out during the renewal period).
Your Direct Debit Schedule Explained
An example schedule is pictured below, followed by an explanation.
- "Reference": This is the reference number for your Direct Debit. The last eight digits will usually be your fan number. If you have questions about your Direct Debit you should quote this reference number to your bank.
- "Account Name": The name of the bank account holder. NB if it says 'MANUAL' here then this means that your Direct Debit may have been cancelled, or that your payment has been made manually.
- "Bank Sort Code": Your bank branch reference number.
- "Bank Account": Your eight digit bank account number.
- "Amount": The amount paid/due for that month.
- "Due Date": The date the payment will be taken from your account. NB if this falls on a weekend then the payment will be taken the following working day.
- "Transaction Date": The date the payment was processed/attempted.
- "Processed" means that the payment has been made/attempted with the bank. NB this will display as "Processed" for two working days prior to the payment due date, and for two working days after the transaction date, regardless of whether the payment was successful.
- "FAILED" means that the payment has not been taken. It takes three working days after the transaction date for this to appear if a payment has failed. If you have an outstanding failed payment your access to the Amex Stadium will be blocked.
- "Paid Manually..." means that the payment has been made manually with a credit/debit card either over the phone or online.
- "Failure Code": If a Direct Debit payment fails, we are provided with a reason code by your bank. Most frequent examples are:
- "0" = "Refer to Payer". This means that your bank have informed us they are unable to honour this payment. If you are unsure why this would be the case you should contact your bank.
- "1" = "Instruction Cancelled". This means that either you or your bank have cancelled the Direct Debit, so we are unable to take payment. In this instance you must contact your bank and ask them to re-instate the Direct Debit, otherwise payments will continue to fail each month and debt will build on your account.
How do I settle a failed a Direct Debit payment?*
If you have an outstanding Direct Debit payment for your season ticket, you can now make this payment online. In order to do so, you must be logged in to the correct MyAlbion Digital account first.
Once logged in, click the button below.
Please login to make a Direct Debit payment. A button will appear once logged in.
Terms & Conditions
By choosing to pay for your season ticket by Direct Debit you are committing to making all payments to the full value of your ticket. If your monthly payment fails then you will need to make payment by other means as soon as possible - your season ticket will be blocked until outstanding amounts have been paid. A £10 fee applies to each failed payment. You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time, but if you do so you must inform the club and pay any outstanding amount within 7 days. Cancelling your Direct Debit does not cancel your Season Ticket.