A benefit of being a member of our 1901 Club is the ability to transfer your seat(s) to a client, friend or family member on a match-by-match basis.
For the 2019/20 season we are offering an improved process whereby you will be able to use the same login details you use to purchase match tickets to manage all of your transfer requests.
How does it work?
- To transfer your seat(s), login to your online ticketing account (TIP: if you do not know your password click the 'Forgot Password' link).
- Click here to see a list of all your upcoming games and ticket details.
- Tick the box next to the matches you would like to transfer, and click 'Transfer Tickets'
- In the next screen, check the seat details you would like to transfer, and enter the name and address details of the person you would like to transfer the tickets to. (TIP: You can select multiple tickets and recipients at the same time if you wish.)
- Click 'Transfer Tickets' at the bottom of the screen
- An email will be sent to the recipient with their ticket attached. Please note they will need to print this ticket in order to access the stadium.
- You will also receive an email confirming the transfer has taken place.
- You can recall the tickets at any time by repeating the above steps and selecting to 'Recall' the relevant tickets from the list.