Brighton & Hove Albion are once again delighted to offer group tickets to local, national and international groups that include birthday parties, staff socials, football team’s days out and groups of over sea’s supporter groups. And as always we need your support in what will be an exciting season under the new manager, Graham Potter.
With every fixture set to sell very quickly we advise that groups wanting to obtain tickets for Premier League games are to act fast by submitting the reservations form located below.
How to purchase tickets
All groups must have a minimum of 10 people. There is no maximum number.
Tickets can be requested by completing the booking form below.
Tickets must be paid in one full transaction on the chosen on sale date for that fixture. This will be confirmed once the tickets are reserved.
Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Your group will be located in either N2A/B which is our 'Shelf' above the North Stand, E1H in the East Lower, S1A, G, H, I in the South Stand or W1A in the West Lower. Please see the seating plan.
The Shelf is a stand-alone area of the stadium with its own entrance, concourse, food & drink counter and toilets, which is best suited to youth groups!
All seating is subject to availability. Other areas may be used.
- £5 overall booking fee as opposed to £1.50 per ticket.
- Each ticket includes free train or bus travel to and from the match in our designated Matchday Travel zones.
- Free coach or minibus parking on site*
- Fan zone entertainment opens 90 before kick-off.
- Group photos available in our Matchday programme *
- Half time shout outs available for all groups *
*All subject to availability and a minimum of two weeks’ notice needs to be given.Select your game below and start planning a fantastic day for your group with Brighton & Hove Albion. For further information or queries please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Seating & Pricing
Grade B Fixtures:
Southampton, Everton, Leicester City, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aston Villa, Crytsal Palace
Grade C Fixtures:
Burnley, Norwich City, Sheffield United, AFC Bournemouth, Watford
Despite our best efforts at clarifying all fixture grades in advance, sometimes circumstances change in the the season and therefore all of the fixture grades are subject to change, as well as the timings and dates of the fixtures.
*Groups should take into account that the grade for these fixtures are yet to be confirmed at either Grade B or C, we strongly advise that you plan for grade B pricing. If the game is chosen at Grade C, we can reimburse you or we can arrange for the excess money to go towards merchandise for your group.
- Group applications are subject to availability, booking forms must be completed at least one week prior to the game going on sale, on sale dates can be found here.
- There is a minimum of ten tickets per group booking.
- Your email is sent to our group bookings team who will contact you to discuss your groups requirements, finalise your package and arrange for payment to be taken. Any amendments to group numbers must be confirmed at least 7 days before payment is taken.
- Group leaders/organisers are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of the group.
- Groups must be home supporters. For some fixtures, additional prerequisites or checks may need to be satisfied in order to proceed.